Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Wire Briar website!
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Wire Briar’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “Wire Briar” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, Wire Briar LLC. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us and protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction of this material is prohibited without our written consent. Inquiries may be sent to 340 S. Lemon Ave., #3856, Walnut, CA 91789.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to make further information available. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use of the website, is subject to the laws of the United States of America. You agree that the State of Arizona will have personal jurisdiction to decide any dispute arising from this agreement or alleged violation of its terms.
Your privacy is very important to us. When we collect information (such as email addresses) on this website, we clearly identify the purposes for which information is being collected. Your personal information will be used solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.